We offer appraisals on firearms for personal knowledge or for insurance purposes.
For a discount fee we do personal verbal appraisals, over the counter, while you wait.
For a regular fee we offer appraisals on letter head for insurance.
Firearms must be left on premises for insurance appraisals.
We can also come to you and your guns …call for details.
We must see your firearm in person for an appraisal.
GUN RATING SCALE
- Excellent: Perfect with box
- New in box
- Very Good: (85%+ blue) In perfect working condition, no appreciable wear on working surfaces, no corrosion or pitting, minor scratches or dents on wood and metal.
- Good: (75%+ blue) In safe working condition, minor wear on working surfaces, no broken parts, no corrosion or pitting that would interfere with proper functioning.
- Fair: (50% blue) In safe working condition but well worn, minor wear on working surfaces, no broken parts, no corrosion or pitting that would interfere with proper functioning.
- Poor: (No blue) Badly worn, rusty and battered, perhaps requiring major adjustments or repairs to place in operating condition.